Friday, December 25, 2009

Shopping Fun

Anthony (4) has a very weak stomach (and always has). Yesterday (Christmas Eve) I was trying to finish up some very last minute shopping (so you know how crazy and hectic things already are) and I had to take Anthony and Rance (3) with me.

We went into the first (and only) store and Rance sneezed, so Anthony threw up. Yep, right there just a few feet from the entrance. It was strawberry milk. Not a pretty sight. Of course, I didn't have wipes with me (why didn't I have wipes with me, I always carry wipes with me). I had just a few tissues. Well of course I looked like the worst mom ever because I wiped Rance's nose first, before tending to Anthony who was throwing up. But I have inside information...I knew that if I didn't get to Rance's nose as soon as possible, Anthony wouldn't stop throwing up. After Rance was taken care of, then I tended to Anthony.

I have to tell you that Anthony is one of the best 4 year olds ever. When he realized what was going to happen, he held out his own hands and tried to catch everything so it wouldn't make as big of a mess. Isn't that the sweetest thing ever?

There's just something about boys!

No comments: